Dec 17, 2007

Winter Clothing Show







There goes another wonderful clothing show, thanks to everyone that took part. Thanks also to the random stranger that helped push my car along on that snowy sunday morning. He didn't quite know what to say to me as I was rocking my car back and forth with the driver's door open, reaching in to tap the gas pedal intermittently. A great trick if youre slightly stuck by yourself. Just be sure to hop back in once it starts going.







Me and my boothmate, Adrienne Butikoffer, had a great time and did quite well, considering the blizzard's affect on attendance. Her awesome and unique products can be seen and purchased at www.butikofer.com









In general, im very pleased with the improvements I was able to make this time around. Heavy guage antique brass zippers were added and a traditional hoodstring to block out the cold. The thicker wools keep out the cold as does the raised neckline.

Also, in efforts to put material scraps to use, I made scarves and mittens out of the leftovers. Wearing a scarf with the jacket really seals the neck area quite well.



Jackets can be purchased through my online store:

www.chrisparkerdesign.com